Organizations undertake important and challenging projects by creating teams composed from many functional specialties. Project managers and the diverse teams they lead continuously solve problems and overcome obstacles to deliver a planned outcome.
A project manager will likely make a significant positive impact as more of the following characteristics are included:
- Group work to deliver time sensitive results is required
- Integration across differentiated functions is essential for success
- Complexity spans across multiple domains
- High value initiative with expected and visible impact
An initial email exchange or phone conversation:
- Is there potential to reduce risk through a structured review of your project design?
- Are there challenges facing your project that could be mitigated or eliminated with additional planning and analysis?
- Is there an opportunity to uncover unmet needs leading to a significant positive outcome that could be enhanced by applying project design tools and techniques?
- Could your project benefit from a richer engagement with stakeholders leading to a deeper shared understanding and greater commitment to project success?
- Would your team members benefit from offloading planning, coordination, and documentation tasks to make the best use of their project related time?
- Is this the right time to invest in building project leadership competency and confidence in associated change management?
Please note we are an early-stage venture and may not be prepared or able to meet your business needs with a viable solution. A discussion on possible approaches and solutions may not be possible in a near-term timeframe. We reserve the right to decline business opportunities or engagements.