How do you:
- Take something you have worked on very hard to become proficient at and….
- Teach someone who has never done something how to quickly come up to speed and be successful consistently?
- Build a simple but robust repeatable model
- Demonstrate and communicate the concept and application in 20 minutes
- Do or can the attributes of this project meet this test? (inverted doughnut concept)
- Can the strategy and benefits of the project be communicated in a similarly compelling and effective fashion? (separate section on communication planning?)
(discussion on “presence” in the context of an intense interpersonal experience like an interview-link to facilitation)