Lightweight Presentation and Sketching Tools:
- Simplebooklet– A lightweight web booklet presentation tool
- Sketchbook – A lightweight sketching tool from Autodesk with a free starter “express” version.
- Mischief – A new (2013) sketching tool. Mischief is an excellent fit for concept sketches. Uniquely it has an infinitely scalable canvas, both by with and height, but also by depth. A concept can be sketched at a high level, and detail can be zoomed in and added at any level of magnification. Very versatile for storyboarding, concept sketch, persona sketches, etc. Needs to be used with a small Walcom or other tablet with pressure sensitive stylus.
- Canva.com Lightweight design application
Lightweight Design to 3D Printing:
- Tinkercad.com Web 3D CAD
Alternative Perspective Tools:
- Aurasma Augmented Reality
Information Presentation Tools:
- Openheatmap.com Open source heat mapping display tool
- Piktochart.com Infographics tool
- Venngage.com Infographics & Designs tool